Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
itvnsupport
369 Views, 3 Replies

Transfer license

Now i using AutoCad 2012 and i want update OS from WinXP to Win7, I navigate to the License Transfer Utility you used to export me license but cannot transfer this license. This is the errors 

The maximum number of exports for this serial number has been reached. You may not export more licenses than you have purchase.

Please help me Transfer this license. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: itvnsupport

You would need to transfer the license back to this install of CAD from the install that it is currently at.

At some point you moved this License to a second install and are trying to transfer it again.

If you cannot determine what device you have tranferred the license to then I would suggest uninstalling all instances of LT 2012 that you currently have and then installing and reauthorizing the program on the new OS.

This should, should, remove all instances of the License having been transfered and give you a clean install.

Autodesk does get Serial Number and License info mucked up from time to time so beware.

I would also suggest that you wait for other input on this matter in this Forum. My suggestion above may not be the best way to do this.

Message 3 of 4
itvnsupport
in reply to: Charles_Shade

I installed Autocad in new os and reactivate this lincense but untill can not activate. This is the errors:

Activation Limit Reached

You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers pemritted by you license.

Please help me to activate this license. thanks,

Message 4 of 4

Hi itvnsupport,

For the error encountered, an Activation Code would need to be generated manually. 

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

For future reference, you can click here for any Activation assistance needed or to contact our Registration and Activation team directly. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report