Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trail period expired early?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kflower
607 Views, 3 Replies

trail period expired early?

Hello,

I downloaded a 30 day trial version of Civil 3D in order to complete an introduction course on the software and there should still be 17 days remaining on the trial period, but suddenly it has jumped to 0 days remaining.  Is there any way to fix this? 

My office is in the process of purchasing a floating network license for Civil 3D but it will not be here and installed on time for the next class.

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: kflower

Hi Kendall,

An inadvertent trial time out is typically caused from a registry tweak, adjusting date / time settings, and or activating the software and attempting to reinstall in trial mode, and is currently not possible to recover or reset the time frame.

Were you running the 2013 or 2014 software?

Message 3 of 4
kflower

Aha - I didn't realize that the 2014 trial was available - I guess uninstall 2013 and use the 2014 trial for now.

Thank you

Message 4 of 4
philip.s

Sounds good and please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or issues!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report