Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The student version of Revit 2014 won't install

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kennyshane
305 Views, 4 Replies

The student version of Revit 2014 won't install

Hi, I am trying to install Revit 2014 Student version, but it fails before I can enter any activation codes. I already have Revit 2012 Student version installed. Should I uninstall this before I proceed to Revit 2014? I dont want to unless its necessary as I dont want to be left without any version of the program if the problem continues! If anyone can help it would be much appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Message 3 of 5
C0411781
in reply to: kennyshane

i get the same problem
Message 4 of 5
C0411781
in reply to: C0411781

okay i figured it out. When you enter the software you want and the blue install button comes up click on the white box in the blue to the right of the INSTALL NOW. Select browser download (if you want it for the current computer you are using) and once it done downloading open it, enter the codes, and then your golden ponyboy

Message 5 of 5
kennyshane
in reply to: C0411781

very late thanks for your help, unfortunately i tried that method and the installer said it would take me like two days to download it it was so slow! still havent fixed the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report