Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial number you entered is not valid

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
brucefountain
687 Views, 2 Replies

The serial number you entered is not valid

I recently purchased Revit LT Suite 2014 and subscription, and after a few headaches managed to get Revit LT and AutoCAD LT installed. I click "Activate" from the "Please activate your product" window. I have a serial number, product key and request code displayed on the "Product Licence Activation Options" window, select "Connect now and activate" and click on "Next". I get an error "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)".

I have sent several requests to the support email but they clearly don't read what I have sent and just keep resending me the serial number. They are always careful to apologise for the inconvenience however...

I have gone around the support pages until my head spins. I tried logging into the subscription centre but I get an error "There was an internal problem with the data submitted. Please let the Autodesk Business Center know, error # 112.".

This has been going on for a week now.

Bruce

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Dear brucefountain:

I have created  a new case number 08562579 for you. I will send the information that you need to log-in successfully to Subscription Center and check on any activation issue you may have.

Best Regards, 

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 3

Hello Arlin, im getting the same error 112 msg when trying to access the SC to download Revit 2014, any ideas? thank you very much.

Neal

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report