Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

liathierry
Message 1 of 5 (245 Views)

The serial number you entered is not valid

245 Views, 4 Replies
04-10-2013 01:58 PM

Hi,every time I start Autocad Mechanical 2013, I get an error at the license screen and I have to restart the PC.

I'm attaching a pricture with the error.

Thanks in advance.

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 5 (226 Views)

Re: The serial number you entered is not valid

04-10-2013 06:12 PM in reply to: liathierry
Try updating your video card driver.

David Lau
liathierry
Message 3 of 5 (201 Views)

04-11-2013 07:07 AM in reply to: david.lau

Hey david,

On this pc I had run the trail version for 30 days without problems.

After the trail period I delted the program and got a study licence version, this one I have downloaded from the side and istall this I also had to fill in the product key and password with I got from the study licences.

But when I start the program is start up and stops when it's checking the licences. and I can not stop the program normally but only with restart the computer.

Best regards,

Lia

Product Support
david.lau
Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)

04-11-2013 07:30 AM in reply to: liathierry

If you symtom is below, can you try to create a new account to launch the product?

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/03/autocad-lt-2012-lock-up-at-checking-license.html

The only other solution that I have done to make it work is to update the video driver.  It is odd but for some reason it worked.

David Lau
liathierry
Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)

04-11-2013 10:50 AM in reply to: david.lau

Hey David,

I have don wath you recomand. I make a new account, deinstalleerd autocad 2013 mechanical, download again and instal this put in the new productkey and I have still the same problem. When I do the first startup the program stops bij vertivication productkey and stops. I have to restart the pc again.

I have also inventor and this program works perfect.

I hope you can help me. I start to be frustrated.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.