Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

69 REPLIES 69
SOLVED
Message 1 of 70
6706 Views, 69 Replies

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

I am trying to activate my autodesk student liscense for 3ds max but I am getting this error when I choose the "connect now and activate" option: The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2).

Please help, this problem is really bugging me.

69 REPLIES 69
Message 2 of 70
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: 815196

Hi 815196,

Invalid Serial Number error when activating Licenses downloaded from the Education Community site is a known issue and we are currently working on the resolution.

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code. I will manually generate the Activation Code for you.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 70
dinosaguil

I'll send you my request code and can you give me an activation code?

Message 4 of 70

Hi dinosaguil,

Sure, just send the information via Private Message. I would be happy to generate the Activation Code for you.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 70

Hi dinosaguil,

I have already activated the Serial Number (Product = Autodesk 3DS Max Design 2013) sent via Private Message and the Activation Code was sent to the email address on file.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 70
xmasyuk
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

i got the same problem and i already send u PM.

need it asap. thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 70
philip.s
in reply to: xmasyuk

Hi Raimi,

As Joane is currently unavailable (outside of her working hours) can you please send me the Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Message 8 of 70
xmasyuk
in reply to: philip.s

problem solved. thanks Autodesk and

Ma Fides A Glemao

Global Customer Service & Operations 

.Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 70
jarod

Can you help me too? I am also getting the same error code.

Message 10 of 70
philip.s
in reply to: jarod

Sure can Jarod!

Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Message 11 of 70
strixrex

Same problem here, but for Maya 2013...

Message 12 of 70
philip.s
in reply to: strixrex

We apologize for the inconvenience Luis.

Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Message 13 of 70
strixrex

Thanks Philip!

Message 14 of 70
devonrichman

Ya Mine won't work either so I'm going to sent who ever answers a pm

Message 15 of 70
devonrichman
in reply to: devonrichman

I sent in a form but i got no reply so......

Message 16 of 70
philip.s
in reply to: devonrichman

I can help you out with that Devon!

Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Message 17 of 70
Anonymous

Can you please help me aswell 

Message 18 of 70
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi toms_yz85,

Sure I'll help you.

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 19 of 70
roaa_abed

I am trying to activate my autodesk student liscense for revit architecture but I am getting this error when I choose the "connect now and activate" option: The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2).

Please help

thnx

RAbed
Message 20 of 70
philip.s
in reply to: roaa_abed

Hello Roaa,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but there appears to be an issue with your profile that is preventing the license from properly functioning. As such, the only workaround in this case would be to create a new Education Community account with a different email address and request a new license.

Please let us know if you have nay additional questions and or experience further issues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report