Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try Again - Acad 2012

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
phacops1976
867 Views, 5 Replies

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try Again - Acad 2012

Hi,

I have problems to activate my ACAD 2012, Can you help me?

Thanks!

Hdo

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
avto
in reply to: phacops1976

"The serial number you entered is not valid" error typically indicates that activation count on the entered serial number has reached the limit.

I would suggest contacting The Autodesk Registration and Authorization office (Mon-Fri) phone: 1-800-551-1490.

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
phacops1976
in reply to: avto

Hi,

I was calling to Autodesk office and I don´t had answer.

Is posibble to solve this problem online?

regards

Message 4 of 6
philip.s

I can help you out with this one Hernando.

Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with all of your relevant licensing information including your serial number and product request code.

Message 5 of 6
draftsmanlex

I bought the software off the internet with a Company called Ingrated Software Solution.  The Software they sold me was AutoCad Architecture 2012.  It is in a case and it came with two CD's, one is the 32 bit and the other is 64 bit.  I needed to install the 32 bit.  The Serial Number looks real.  The Number is XXX-XXXXXXXX with a product key of 185D1.  Why won't it activate.  Don't tell me I got burned by this company.  Can you help?

Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: draftsmanlex

Hello Terry and welcome to the community.

As this is a public forum, please refrain from posting sensitive information such as serial numbers (I've edited / removed it from your initial response).

The serial number that you provided (ending in 3254) is not in our system  With that being said, we're only able to support licenses purchased through an Autodesk Authorized Reseller and I'd strongly suggest contacting this particular seller and requesting a refund.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report