Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
autocad.aspa
297 Views, 2 Replies

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Hi, I had my AutoCAD LT 2012 software running on my company's computer. I had to change the hard disc and reinstall everything. Now, when trying to activate the license, I have the message "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)"

I have the original DVD case with the sn written on it and I can confirm that the serial number is 100% correct.

In HELP/product license information I can read the message (translation from spanish to english): License Type: ...Blocked

What's happening here? What can I do to activate again my AutoCAD?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello autocad.aspa,

Welcome to our forums.

Your AutoCAD LT 2012 might have been automatically upgraded to the 2013 version, if your license was under active Subscription when AutoCAD LT 2013 was released. In that case, a new serial number would have been generated for the 2013 version and that would explain why your 2012 serial number is not accepted.

If you want me to double-check, please send me your serial number by Private Message (click on my username simona.golisciano and then on "Send this user a Private Message").

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 3

Thanks! your colleagues already solved the problem via e-mail

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report