Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The procedure entry point ... located in the dynamic link library LiteHtml.dll

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1536 Views, 2 Replies

The procedure entry point ... located in the dynamic link library LiteHtml.dll

I am trying to install Revit 2015 on a Windows 8.1 x64 computer. After MANY hours of troubleshoting I decided to simply format the computer and start with a fresh version of Windows 8 (upgraded now to 8.1) and I'm still having the attached problem.

I have tried the following things:

1. Instead of "install now" I tried "download now". No difference.

2. I tried moving LiteHtml.dll to c:\windows\syswow64 and c:\windows\system32 (one at a time, then both, neither helped).

3. I tried running setup.exe as an administrator.

4. I tried running setup.exe as an administrator in compatbility mode for Windows 7. No difference.

5. I tried running setup.exe as an administrator in compatiblity mode for Windows XP (SP3). I no longer get the attached error message and the setup starts to load, but then I get a message saying that this product is not designed for my operating system.

6. I installed all visual c++ runtimes from the 3rd party installs folder. No difference.

I'm about to go crazy here. What am I missing?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Also, how do I open a support request for installation help? I tried to go through the "up and ready" portion of the support site and it won't let me continue unless I register a product AND activate it. Of course I can't activate it! I can't get it installed!

Message 3 of 3
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @slowikar, 

For this error, please disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the software from our Virtual Agent.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report