Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most miserable software install experience I've ever had...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
RobertZam
165 Views, 1 Reply

The most miserable software install experience I've ever had...

First and fore most, I absolutely love Pixologic, Adobe, and theFoundry purchasing, installing and CS is amazing, easy and hassle free.  And I've always drought the day I had to purchase something from AD. So here I am, and... so far, so terrible.. and living up to the poor reputation.

Anyway, I just purchased mayaLT and am simply trying to download and install the software. I keep getting a "communication error message" when I try to install, the install manager ?

I've been through and have completed all the instruction I found around the site... still no luck. Right now I'm looking for the "virtual" agent for a working download and install, Followed the instructions exactly... but I cannot find a button, word, or anything to click for a virtual agent?

So here I am... what do I need to do?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: RobertZam

Browser Download should be the method you use to get software: avoid installing across the web.

See if this helps explain how to use the Virtual Agent http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/virtual-...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report