Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The download button doesnt appear?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
padyasekc
821 Views, 10 Replies

The download button doesnt appear?

Hi I have a problem downloading Revit Architecture, 3ds Max 2013 and AutoCad 2013. Download button doesnt appear when I try downloading this features. Please take a look a the print screen. 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: padyasekc

Hi padyasekc,

We are aware of this issue and we are currently looking into it.

Note that I have removed the screenshot attached as it contains your Serial Number. Moving forward, please avoid posting any License or personal information on the site for security reasons. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 11
kczege
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Autodesk: In case this help you troubleshoot: the download button does not appear on Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer, even after Flash updates. (It seems that the download button is a flash feature? could you just provide an old fashined HTML "link" instead?)

Message 4 of 11
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kczege

Hi kczege, 

Thank you for the suggestion. Our downloads crew are looking into this issue and will have it fixed as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please click on this link for alternative downlod methods.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 11

I have the same problem now. on all browsers. and there's no other download method.

Message 6 of 11

yes, it's still not working and this link to download on the link above doesn't work.  I tried to download from the trial site and after registering and then clicking on download, nothing happened. 

Message 7 of 11
danny.lawson
in reply to: padyasekc

The download Button is still Not appearing as all previous messages, especially with AutoCAD Architecture 2013 !! Using other links or going through the trial page to get around this does not work ! 😞

Message 8 of 11
k.valenzuela
in reply to: danny.lawson

I finally got it to download from the facebook page at 

https://www.facebook.com/Autodeskedcommunity/app_197438023652695

it gives you a different serial #, but it works!! 

Message 9 of 11
philip.s
in reply to: k.valenzuela

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone and thanks for posting a workaround Kristina!

Confirming that the missing download buttons have been restored and you can now again enjoy your full Education Community benefits.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if any additional questions, concerns or issues arise.

Message 10 of 11
sofivami
in reply to: philip.s

I'm sorry, but my download button doesn't appear either. 

I want to download AutoCad 2013 for Windos 64-bits.. I get the serial number and product key but the button with the download options is nowhere to be seen, can you help me please?

Message 11 of 11
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: sofivami

Hi Sofia,

I checked on your account and I was able to see the Download button. 

When you clicked on "My Software" you will only see the Serial Number but at the right side there are links "System Requirements", "Download Product", "How to Activate". Click on Download Product and it will take you to a new page with your Serial Number and the download button.

Let me know if you're still now seeing it. Note that I used both Google Chrome and IE8. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report