Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text too small, top of view port print cut off

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
saltunaib
681 Views, 6 Replies

Text too small, top of view port print cut off

Please find attached a screencapture of the display- all faluts are outlined. 

Any help would be dearly appericated. 

Thanks.

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: saltunaib

What is your screen resolution? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
saltunaib
in reply to: TravisNave

My screen resolution is 1920x1080. 

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

And you didn't modify any default text or Windows settings in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
saltunaib

No, the display was like that when I launched the program for the first time. I tried changing the text size later but that didn't solve anything. Everything is now at its orginal settings. (I'm using windows 8.1 if that makes any difference at all.)

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

It shouldn't. I run Windows 8.1 on 1600x900.  What is your video card and driver?  There's no doubt you have some strangeness.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
saltunaib

Video cards:

AMD Radeon HD 7560D

AMD Radeon R5 235 + HD 7560 Dual Graphics 

Driver: 

WDC WD10EZEX-60ZF5A0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report