Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking to a real Person at Auto Desk

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1501 Views, 5 Replies

Talking to a real Person at Auto Desk

I would love to get my AutoCAD working. Is there a phone number that I can call to acutally talk to someone about getting my standalone system up and running. I have posted before with NO reply and there is no phone number to call anywere.

Anyone with a suggestion?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you on a contract with a local or regional reseller? They offer "talk to someone' support for a fee, almost no one else does anymore (except your cable company).

BUT.... since you are here, why not explain the exact problem or difficulties you are having and maybe we can all pitch in and help you out. Start with AutoCAD version, Windows version, what the problem may be and what errors or error messaging you are getting.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I have a standalone system for AutoCAD 2010. I was initally install on a NASA computer that has been cycled out due changing contracts. Which means I have no access to the old computer. I am trying to set up that same stand alone system on the new laptop with no success.

Salutions?

Message 4 of 6
pendean

>>>...Salutions?...<<<
Pop the disk in, run the installation, and presto it's done. Works for 99% of AutoCAD 2010 users.

So what is the problem exactly? What OS is the laptop using? What from the old computer did you want exactly? Are you missing the serial number? or need a serial number?

Even your first post was vague.
If you have no access to the old computer you have no access to anything on it and there is nothing anyone can help you with, on the phone or here, so explain in more detail please.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

AutoCAD 2010 is installed on the new Laptop by the tech group, however they are the onlyones with admin rights. I have the orginal disk with sn and Key #. When try to open the program I states that I need to transfer the licence. When reading on the wutodesk site it states that I need to have access to the old pc to do that.

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report