Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Requirements 2

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
louisecmarins
289 Views, 3 Replies

System Requirements 2

I already had the 2014 AutoCAD version on my computer, but it was in portuguese... So i decided to install it in english and now I just can't finish the installation process. It says that have some problem with the System Requirements. To install it in english, i needed to uninstall the portuguese version and install again, because i wasnt getting right on the other way. What do I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi louisecmarins,

Please check that you met the System Requirements. If so, you can proceed with the uninstallation of the Portuguese version. Click here for the complete uninstallation steps. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
m_latz
in reply to: louisecmarins

Hhm, why uninstall the portuguese version. I recommend to install the english language pack, so you can use both.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=21282814&linkID=9240618

regards

Markus

Message 4 of 4
inchul.lee
in reply to: louisecmarins

Hi louisecmarins,

Both Joane's and m.latz's posts are good information to your issue. I've marked them as solutions.

Inchul Lee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report