Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from network license to standalone (HULA) - Maya 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
CrytekKarl
556 Views, 4 Replies

Switching from network license to standalone (HULA) - Maya 2013

Hello,

Is it possible to switch the licensing from network licensing to stand-alone-licensing using a HULA without re-installing Maya?

greetings

kw

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
celine.manca
in reply to: CrytekKarl

Hi Karl and welcome to the forums Smiley Wink

The HULA license are provided in Standalone deployment. Do you need to reactivate it or do you want to install it in Network?

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 5
CrytekKarl
in reply to: celine.manca

hello,

i already have a network license running, which forces me to stay connected to the license server via VPN. Using a local license (in this case a HULA i already have) would safe me from occasional connection fails.

so my question is, whether i can change the network license installation to use the HULA (of course as stand-alone)instead, withut having to re-install MAYA.

cheers

kw

Message 4 of 5
celine.manca

Thanks for these additional information.

I guess it won't be a problem to re-activate your Maya with the HULA licence.

When you open the software, click on the "?" and on "about the licence". You should see a pop-up window with an "activate" button.

Click on it and enter serial number and product key of the HULA licence.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Celine Manca
Message 5 of 5
DarrenP

@CrytekKarl wrote:

so my question is, whether i can change the network license installation to use the HULA (of course as stand-alone)instead, withut having to re-install MAYA.

cheers

kw

no you can not to switch between the 2 license types this requires an uninstall/reinstall

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report