Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suite missing from Autodesk Account

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jchilen
945 Views, 5 Replies

Suite missing from Autodesk Account

I have Building Design Suite Premium on a maintenance plan through 2018.  I installed it on a new computer several months ago and, at the time, it appeared in my Autodesk Account on the Products&Services page.  I hadn't looked at the account for months but when I checked this week the Suite was missing.  No elements of the suite (like AutoCAD or Revit) appear there either.  It does show a bunch of free add-ons and some products like Insight 360 with the caption "Included with contract".  I heard Autodesk was moving away from suites but is this the reason it is no longer shown?  Any idea on how to fix this would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Otto
in reply to: jchilen

Hello jchilen and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you're trying to create an Autodesk Cloud account. With an Autodesk 360 account you can view and edit 2D and 3D designs, create 3D models from photos, share and edit files with others, and much more.

Please follow the steps below to create your account:

1. Go to https://360.autodesk.com
2. Click on Create an Account
3. Complete the web form and accept the license agreement
4. Hit Submit

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 6
Rowena

Hello; I find that when a product is missing from being listed on your Autodesk Account the reason often is:
1) An error/glitch with the way Autodesk has your account set up. Your reseller can clear it up, once they notify Autodesk, fairly quickly.
2) Multiple login credentials. Double check you are using appropriate login credentials associated with product.
3) You haven't been assigned the product by the administrator (Contract Manager and/or Software Coordinator). Ask your admin to set you up.

While Autodesk no longer sells suite software that would not impact your access to existing seats.

Hope this helps!

Rowena Harry
Microsol Resources Corporation
Message 4 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@jchilen

Welcome to the community...

What you're seeing is just the cloud services that your subscription is entitled to.  Many users when they access their Autodesk Account see this and only see this.  First of all you haven't lost anything so don't worry about that..  Smiley Wink   I even get it occasionally too. 

In addition since I don't know where you are located, many Autodesk users were experiencing Internet outages yesterday here in the US and odd things were happening to some when they got onto the Autodesk site.

Anyhow here's a few suggestions for you to try:

1.  If not already access your Autodesk Account using Firefox or Chrome (over IE).

2.  Make sure you are not using Microsoft Edge.

3.  Clean out your Browser History and Cache.

4.  If its automatically logging into your Autodesk Account, log out and log back in.

Report back on your progress and hopefully the tips above will be of some assistance.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6
jchilen
in reply to: Rowena

Thank you for those suggestions.  This suite used to be licensed to another company that is now defunct.  I had it transferred to my company and extended the expiration date.  Although it was in my account months ago, Autodesk may have mistakenly reassigned it to the previous company and their old account.  I will contact my reseller next week and ask them to look into it (these things always happen on Friday afternoon).

Message 6 of 6
Rowena

Sounds like a plan. In the meantime if you need to download/access your software; if you have the serial number and product key you can visit Autodesk Virtual Agent for appropriate links. Blog post on this here: https://blog.microsolresources.com/2015/06/25/using-the-autodesk-virtual-agent-to-download-previous-...
Feel free to also search blog posts for product keys for current and previous versions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report