Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 21
jtwalker1
3246 Views, 20 Replies

subscription login

what happened to the easy to log into subscription stuff.  I have tried to log into my subscription account but now all you get is a bunch of get started stuff.

Why does all the websites have to make it so hard for current customers to log in.  there should be a sign in spot on the main page for those of us already on it.

20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jtwalker1

Hi jtwalker1,

thank you for your feedback on the Subscription Center login website. The design of the page was changed recently and we are definitely interested in knowing how our subscribers feel about it!

I'll certainly pass your suggestion to the Subscription Center team.

Meanwhile, I have moved this topic to the Installation and Licensing board which is monitored by our Subscription Center guys.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 21
sheenasharp

but you did not answer his question!!!?

Message 4 of 21
arlinpega.bibat

Hi jtwalker1:

I will send you a private message regarding your concern. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 21

Hi sheenasharp:

How can I assist you? Are you also having issues signing in to Subscription Center? 

Thanks,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat
Message 6 of 21
sheenasharp

i was looking for the subscription centre becase I wanted the quantity survey add-in.  the built in quantity survey is not worth it.

i would mind a copy, but i did it in a spread sheet.

once again: I spent 1/2 hour on your site and got nothing, couldn't even find where I might look. 

Message 7 of 21

Hi sheenasharp:

Which specific product are you looking for? Is it Quantitty Take Off? I checked on your account and the product currently available to you is Revit Architecture.  

Please provide as much details so we may research further on your request.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 8 of 21
Avotas

Yea I hear you. The page "http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=17662508&siteID=123112" obtained from going to Autodesk.com -> Support -> Services -> Subscription doesn't have a login for returning customers. To find it, you have to click Get Started, then Sign In to the Subscription Center. "Get Started" sounds like it's going to be an information page to that will detail out fundamental steps to navigate the page, or offer information about the services, but not a necessary step to access secured content. It's poor design. This is what people are looking for is "http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/public/index?siteID=11564774&id=11607975" after clicking on a link that might read "Login"

and yes .. I hate to admit it .. but I spend an hour looking for that blasted link. Smiley Frustrated 

-Avotas

Message 9 of 21
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Avotas

Hi brad.nace:

You can log-in to Subscription Center using this link:

http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/public/index?siteID=11564774&id=11607975

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 10 of 21
sheenasharp

Arlin,

in revit 10 or so,  there was a free add-in, available to subscription users that downloaded qunantity information into excell spreadsheet.  it wa laid out in a very useful manner.  I would like to load it into 12, or whatever the current version is.

Sheena. 

Message 11 of 21

Hi sheenasharp:

I created case number 07128518. I will need to research further on your issue. I will communicate via email.

Thank you, 

Arlin Bibat
Message 12 of 21
gsorensen
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Just fix the subscription center login, please. Everytime I come to the site it takes too much time to find a way in. Here's a great idea... put a login link on the homepage.

Thanks in advance for listening to your customers. We really appreciate it.

Message 13 of 21
TravisNave
in reply to: gsorensen

Here's an idea:

Go to http://subscription.autodesk.com/ and bookmark it as your favorites. 

Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 14 of 21
gsorensen
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, I will. It was more about the old adage, "if it aint broke, don't fix it." Or in this case don't move the subscription login from the location where people are accustomed to using it.

Thanks again.

Message 15 of 21
jared.osborn

thank heavens for discussion groups....saved me an hour searching for the Subscription login too!!

Message 16 of 21
mmermel

I guess I'm not the only one going crazy trying to find the subscription center log-in link.  You guys (Autodesk) really waste my time

Message 17 of 21
unclemymy

It really is unnervingly difficult to find where to login.  I've done it several times today, and still can't find it the first time.  What could possibly be a good reason for not having a clear login button on the homepage?  Good for the customers, that is.

Thanks for listening.

Message 18 of 21
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: unclemymy

Hi unclemymy:

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please bookmark this link also:http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/public/index?siteID=11564774&id=11607975

Please note that I am coordinating your feedback to the appropriate department.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 19 of 21
Robt614
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Subscribers that are already paying do not need to be sold on subscription services, so to bury the login this deep into a marketing pitch is absurd. It would be like having to watch a commercial on tv about your new car to get an access code to start the car you allready bought. But not telling you to actually do so........couldnt be worse.

Message 20 of 21

This link doesn't work

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report