Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription expiration

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
DeannaSkraba8194
658 Views, 3 Replies

Subscription expiration

Due to some major reorganization in our IT procurement section, our 2012/2013 subscriptionrenewal period was not paid. I thought I received an email from AutoDesk stating our one year grace period was expiring soon, to pay the subscription and late fee costs. Unfortunately I deleted the email so I wanted to confirm that I read that correctly.

Is there indeed a one year grace period for subscription renewals? I need to pass this onto our IT so that they understand that they are going to be forking out a tonne of money if they don't pay soon!

Thank you for the assistance!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: DeannaSkraba8194

its actually a 364 day grace once it hits the 365th day you can no longer renew you would have to upgrade

unless its changed

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: DeannaSkraba8194

Hello Deanna and welcome to the forums!

To clarify, there is a one month grace period after a Subscription expires before you would start incurring potential late fees. Email notifications are sent out to the registered Contract Manager with renewal details (M.Clarke in this case) starting 3 months prior to expiration.

Let me know if you have any additional questions and or please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry.

Message 4 of 4

Thank you all!!

i was able to get in touch with a rep and they explained everything in detail!

Deanna

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report