Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Center Self-Registration is Disabled

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
1324 Views, 13 Replies

Subscription Center Self-Registration is Disabled

I have been trying to activate my Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium package for awhile now.  My problem right now is that the Subscription center will not let me through.  I am getting the error "Subscription Center Self-Registration is Disabled", error message is attached. 

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

have you contacted your software coordinator or Contract manager like it says in the error message?

i would try talking to them first

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

That's the problem, I am not sure who that is

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous

Would the Contract Manager/Software Coordinator be the reseller of the software?

Message 5 of 14
jessica.t

Hi there @Anonymous,

I tried looking up your licensing information via your email address and company name but found no contract associations to either. I would suggest that you contact the Activation and Registration department with your serial number or contract number to request the Contract Manager's name so you can then request Subscription Center access directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance.

Please let us know if we can assist further. And thanks for your help, @DarrenP!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 6 of 14
DarrenP

@Anonymous wrote:

Would the Contract Manager/Software Coordinator be the reseller of the software?

Contract Manager (CM)—the main point of contact when it comes to your Autodesk Subscription Contract—for us and for any of your colleagues who use the licenses you purchased on Subscription. As a CM, you will receive the initial Welcome Kit and renewal notices. You can also identify Software Coordinators (SC) and other Users, who need access to Subscription Center, and view reports about your Subscription contract.

Software Coordinator (SC)—a person assigned by your Contract Manager (CM) who assists in the management of your Subscription Contract(s) and to whom we will email notifications to order or download new releases, extensions, or upgrades of Autodesk software. As an SC, you can identify and assign download privileges to Users and access your Renewal Report and Coverage Report.

these are people inside of your organization

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks for all your help everyone.  I am stilling having trouble though.  It seems like no one knows who this would be or knows what this is at my company.  Is there a way to work around this?  I have the serial number and product key, why can't I just use my product?

Message 8 of 14
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous,

You're unable to access the Subscription Center and use your product because you are not registered to either one. Were you able to get in touch with the Activation and Registration department to confirm  your serial number and verify your Contract Manager?

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

I was able to get with the Activation and Registration department and they did verify my serial number and tried to help me activate the software. When I went to activate it, it stated that the software was already found and activated on this computer. Then it would not let me proceed saying I needed to contact my administrator again.  I still have not verified my contract manager.  the software is activated, registered, and installed, I just cannot get access to it.

Message 10 of 14
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous,

I just looked up your case and found that the representative has given you the name of the Contract Manager of the Subscription. The only way to be added to the account is to contact this person and ask them to add you. I hope this resolves the issue. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 11 of 14
rday

I have this exact same problem, let me know if anyone ever gave you the solution, it doesn't look like it.

Message 12 of 14
camilo.lemos
in reply to: rday

Hi rday and welcome to the Autodesk Community.

Your account doesn't seem to be linked to any licences at the moment.

Please, contact your Subscription Contract Manager and ask them to follow the steps described here to add you to their subscription contract and to grant you access to the Subscription Center.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 13 of 14
rday
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I should be the contract manager and when I try to set up a new account with my serial number entered it comes back self-registration disabled
Message 14 of 14
jessica.t
in reply to: rday

Hi @rday, 

There are no licenses associated to your email address so unfortunately you are not listed as the Contract Manager. To have your license confirmed, please contact the Activation and Registration team directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you will be able to chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. Providing the serial number and company information to this team will help clarify the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report