Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription accounts invites per license

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Jroper
289 Views, 4 Replies

Subscription accounts invites per license

How many subscription invites do we get per license on subscription?  Are they different amounts per product?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Jroper

Hi Jroper,

As far as I know there isn't a limit as to the amount of end users that can bee added onto a subscription contract, just one Contract Manager per contract and one Software Coordinator per serial number.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry.

Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: philip.s

i don't get your 2nd question

amounts of what?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: DarrenP

I took it to mean, does the amount of potential invites vary per product i.e. with AutoCAD you would be allowed to invite 10 users but with Product Design Suite maybe the number jumps to 20.

Message 5 of 5
Jroper
in reply to: philip.s

Exactly what I meant.  Thank you for the reply.

I was just looking and the number of potential invitees for my main contract number and it is more than the number of employees we have for the company. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report