Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
111963 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 1161 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: thaysmarchesini

Hi @thaysmarchesini,

If you are experiencing licensing issues, please contact our Activation and Registration team directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you will be able to chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1162 of 1,174
ashwinflops
in reply to: brian.kling

I need auto cadd 2014 product key and serial no
Message 1163 of 1,174
JDMather
in reply to: ashwinflops

@ashwinflops wrote:
I need auto cadd 2014 product key and serial no

Simply sign up at the student community http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity

If your serial number isn't immediately generated - simply run AutoCAD in 30-day trial mode while you wait for it to be generated.

Then when Autodesk e-mails the SN to you, click Activate to activate your 3-yr license beyond the 30-days trial period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 1164 of 1,174
vdivnic
in reply to: JDMather

AutoCAD 2015 serial generation always returns:"We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time..."

Installed AutoCAD in trial mode,but it still wants activation with serial and product code on startup.

Any way to get this registration info?

Message 1165 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: vdivnic

Hi @vdivnic, 

Using the email address on file, I saw that you have already downloaded Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015. Did you download this after or before downloading AutoCAD 2015?

Have you tried downloading previous versions of AutoCAD? Please reply back and let me know, upon reply authorize me as well to reset the password in case there's  a need for me to log into your account. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 1166 of 1,174
vdivnic
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello  joane.bonghanoy,

I had downloaded and installed Inventor Professional 2015 first,then tried AutoCAD 2015 but without any luck.

Now I have tried to download AutoCAD 2014 and system generates serial info fine.

If we could not activate 2015 version,then I will install 2014 version.

"Please reply back and let me know, upon reply authorize me as well to reset the password in case there's  a need for me to log into your account. "

Gladly if You could explain me how.

Message 1167 of 1,174
cnyaorui
in reply to: brian.kling

I just downloaded the Autocad 2015 but it always replys I can get the license. Could you help me, caz I need that software for classes, thank you
Message 1168 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: cnyaorui

Hi @cnyaorui and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I'm not sure I completely understand the exact nature of your issue. You downloaded the product successfully and it sounds like you have received the license? Could you please provde further details? Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1169 of 1,174
cnyaorui
in reply to: jessica.t

No I haven't received the license that's the point. I want to get it.

Best regards,
Yao Rui.Ҧ??.
chinaandyyao@hotmail.com
Message 1170 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: cnyaorui

Hi @cnyaorui,

Please register with the Education Community and select a product which will then provide you the serial number and download. If you have any other questions please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1171 of 1,174

i have activated my account here and now after signing in when i try to get the license key of AUTOCAD 2015 it says" we are sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time " i need the key for my college work .. what to do ??

Message 1172 of 1,174

Hi @aishwaryagayen and welcome to the Autodesk Community.

We are aware of this issue and working to fix it as soon as possible. For now, please use the software on trial mode while we investigate this issue.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 1173 of 1,174
ahmedelgoharry
in reply to: Mike

Hi,

I am a new student of AutoCAD 2015 . I have downloaded yuor product AutoCAD 2015 Trial Version from your Autodesk site, installed it but it can't run because it needs product key and activation number. Please can you help me to run it ?

Thank you for help me.

Message 1174 of 1,174

Hi @ahmedelgoharry, 

I pulled up your EDU account from the system,  however I'm not seeing any downloaded Product as of yet. 

Please log into the EDU site with the same User ID as your Forums log in. Download AutoCAD 2015 to receive the Serial #. Click here for the steps on how you can locate the Serial #. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report