Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
112011 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 1041 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: b.lueke

Hello b.lueke and welcome to our forum!

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key, Request Code and your registration details , I will generate the activation code manually.

Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1042 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: zippitydoda

Hi zippitydoda,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and product key, I will help to check it.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1043 of 1,174

Hello VermeulenFaulRossouw and welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry you have the serial number and product key issue.

Generally, the serial number and product key must match with the product name & version , it could be activation successfully.Please find the all product keys at here , and ensure you entered is correct.

The easiest way to correct the serial number and product key after installation would be to reinstall the software and enter the correct serial number and product key . Please try again with the correct information.

If you need any other help of activation, please feel free to send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key, Request Code and your registration details , I will help to activate it manually.

Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1044 of 1,174

I can not stop getting community mailer up dates, your site is vary confussing and frutrating to me. Please, i need you help to remove me form your community mailer list. Thank you. Yes you have my permission to remove me from the community mailer list, I do not want to see any more e-mails from this site.

Message 1045 of 1,174

Hi John,

By your post below, you mean email notifications? Or the SPAM updates from the Forums that are you also receive when you subscribed to a certain topic? If it's the latter, for now ways to eliminate the SPAM is still a work in progress.

Let me know if I seem to have misunderstood the issue here and provide details on the updates that you receive so I further check. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 1046 of 1,174
zippitydoda
in reply to: grace.liu

When I  clicked on your grace.liu profile I'm taken to the fillowing page: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1735043 

I don't see any option to send you a Private Messag. There is a contact me section on the right side, but it is blank. 

Thanks

Message 1047 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: zippitydoda

Hi zippitydoda,

Could you please check whether you have log in the Forum successfully when you try to send me the Private Message? You only could see that option when you log in the Forum. Smiley Wink

Please try again .

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1048 of 1,174
butthead122
in reply to: brian.kling

Hi everbody i dont know where to post this but ive got some worries.The thing is is downloaded 3dmax because em a student and I use this for educational purposes.Right now im in a school project but i have a question.so is the 3dmax free for non comercail and educational use or i will get bill with 3000 dollars?and another question after 3 years i cant use the software anymore?please anser cause im really worried about that bill
Message 1049 of 1,174
Almet87
in reply to: butthead122

I'm a student and I've wrong because I downloaded the windows version and I have a mac so of course it didn't work. I then downloaded the mac version but I don't have the serial number for it because I have the window's one. how can I do?
Message 1050 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Almet87

Hi Jaksen,

Licenses downloaded from the Education Community site have the same Serial Number. One unique Serial Number for all Products is provided and generated per account. You should be able to see all the downloaded Products and its Serial Number by clicking on My Account, Accounts, Products, Download Products.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 1051 of 1,174

Hi Adam,

Student Licenses or Licenses downloaded from the Education Community site is free for all Student and Instructors as long as you are already registered to the site.

These Licenses are free for 3 years and only for school and academic purposes and not Commercial purposes. After 3 years automatically, the License will expire and by that time, we have also released a newer version of that software. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 1052 of 1,174
kcoutain2009

I have my product key and serial number, however when I put my serial number in to activate installation it reads off an "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)" message. How can I get this issue solved?

Message 1053 of 1,174
t_gaisf
in reply to: kcoutain2009

Hi,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 1054 of 1,174
maarten.deroo

hello,

@brian.kling wrote:

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

can you reset my account,

my computer crashed and lost everything.

I dont get a second key.

maarten

Message 1055 of 1,174
Haterind

How can you get a serial number and key?

Message 1056 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Haterind

Hi Dawn,

Once you have registered for the Education Community Site and you received your log in details, you can then download any available software. After downloading a Serial Number is automatically generated. For the Product Keys, you can refer here

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 1057 of 1,174

you can make intellegent post
Message 1058 of 1,174

Thank you!

Message 1059 of 1,174
augusto1978
in reply to: butthead122

hi, I'm a student and I had activated the license for students, but for switching from windows pc to mac pc and then to exchange defective because, now tells me that I passed the activations.
how do I reset the activations of autocad autocad for students to re-install?

thanks
Message 1060 of 1,174
ozlemcelik
in reply to: augusto1978

Hi.

I can't install my student version of Autocad and 3d Max 2014. When I click Activate Now after starting it, I get an error.

It says:
Processing Error
The system has encountered a problem registering or activating your account. Submit your registration information to Autodesk Customer Service (you will receive an email with your registration and activation information within 2 business days). (34)
Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

How can I fix this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report