Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
111981 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 861 of 1,174
bartoszs
in reply to: brian.kling

Good mornig, 

I have a problem with reactivating my student version of Autocad Inventor Professional 2013. I am trying to activate it on my laptop. 

The error message was: "Reactivation Limit Reached" (error 11). I have described Autodesk Support my situation and I had received an activation code from them. However when I am trying to activate Inventor with this code, I get an error 0015.111. 

I read many topics about this error, but I cannot deal with it by myself.  
If there is a possibility I will agree to give you access to my account, so you can check everything and activate it for me.

Hope you will help me,

Best regards,

Bartosz Szmit. 

Message 862 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: bartoszs

Hi bartoszs and welcome to the forums,

Can you please send me via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) your serial number and a request code obtained from the machine where you're trying to activate the software?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 863 of 1,174
raul1968
in reply to: cgill59

Okay. So here's the deal. Fedora 14 and RHel 6 are supposedly supported. I installed on Fedora 17 and 18. When activating I was getting what everyone else is getting ... NOTHING.

Here is the problem. Fedora 17 and 18 are not supported.

However, CentOS 6 does support it. So I installed CentOS 6. Installed just like in Fedora .. .. Reinstalled video drivers after updating ... And ACTIVATION WORKS!!

So. ... Fedora 17 and 18 couldn't get Maya 2013 to activate ... CentOS got it to work after 1st try.

Your Friend

Raul

Message 864 of 1,174
jched

I just purchased the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Unlimited 2013 Student version on USB. I entered the product code and student email address and I received confirmation and statement that they sent it to my email but I never recieved an email.

Message 865 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: jched

Hi JChed,

You mentioned, you purchased an Education License and entered the Product Code to receive the Serial Number, did you do this via www.identit-e.com/autodesk?

If so and you have not received your Serial Number yet, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the details below:

- Email Address registered

- Order Number

- Product Code (as found on the leaflet inside the box containing the USB)

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 866 of 1,174

i'm have a problem getting a serial number and product code for me to re install AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate. My ex girl friend , I think through my boxd and everything away to the program except the program itself. so now i'm try to reload this to my computer but have no serial number or product code I have sent you a private message with all the information i have please help scho0ol is starting and i don't want to get to far behind

Message 867 of 1,174
lord_emilio

Whenever I try to activate Cad with the Activation Code it responds that there is an Activation-Registration Error (0015.111)

I looked for solutions from Autodesk Customer Support, but they haven't worked.

Message 868 of 1,174
lord_emilio
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have the same issue, Registration-Activation (0015.111)

Message 869 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: michael.hasstedt

Hi Michael!

Who did you purchase the license from?

Was the AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate previously activated? If so can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the email address used to register it?

Message 870 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: lord_emilio

Hello Emilio!

Looking at your AutoCAD 2014 activation history it looks like you were able to resolve the issue. Can you verify and or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your request code or contact our License Assistance Team if that's not the case.

Message 871 of 1,174
vplepys

I have followed the option number 2 for activating 3ds Max. 

Actually the serial number and product key are allready in the product activation fields, but when I submit the data to activate I get>>  The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1).

Message 872 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: vplepys

Hi Vilius!

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + a picture of the activation screen, or contact our License Assistance Team for additional support?

Message 873 of 1,174
jigarmech012

getting problem with activation

attaching the error..

here is asking for activation code. kindly send me one

Product: AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 Serial Number: XXX-XXXXXXXX Product Key: 206D1 Request code: V3NU 5P64 H0L1 WLG7 CFNC U3RG 3YSF HDZZ

Tags (2)
Message 874 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: jigarmech012

Hello Jigar,

As this is a public form, please refrain from posting sensitive information / I edited your response to remove the serial number.

With that being said, I also processed the activation and you should have just received the activation code via email.

Please let me know if we can be of additional assistance! 

Message 875 of 1,174
zirkea10
in reply to: philip.s

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue where my 30-day trial has expired, but when I click to activate a full version, all I see is a white window with two checkboxes. There's no text with the checkboxes, and can't do anything to get something else to show up. I've uninstalled/reinstalled twice, and it gives the same result. May I have some kind of advice?

Thank you!

Message 876 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: zirkea10

Hi zirkea10,

Is this the error you encountered? If so, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided. Otherwise, reply back with a screenshot so I can check and troubleshoot further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 877 of 1,174
skas.khurram

Hi ,

I reinstalled my autodesk software afterformatting my pc. I tried to activate the student license but it says "You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license ". I cant use the LTU since the software was previously installed on the same computer and all of the data has been wiped. 

Thankyou ! 

Message 878 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: skas.khurram

Hi skas.khurrman, 

Can you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 879 of 1,174
khajaqutub

Message 880 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: khajaqutub
Moved:

This post has been moved to the appropriate board. Please avoid creating multiple posts for the same issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report