Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
112058 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 541 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: yodah

Hi yodah:

My apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to assist you better. Please allow me to clarify my understanding of your issue. Now, are you trying to download and install Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013? If so, the product key for Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 version is 797E1. You can find product key information here. Upon checking our record, I can only see Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 on your account. Please remove your trial version from your machine and re-download 2013 version from Education Community for 64 bit.

Education Community.jpg 

In case you encounter any activation issue,contact our Registration and Activation Team for assistance.Make sure to provide the following information:

Serial Number:

Product Name:

Product Version:

Request Code:

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 542 of 1,174
yodah
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Thanks for the reply. To clarify, I had already downloaded and installed Inventor 2013, I was only having trouble with the activation. I have double checked my product key with the one provided, and they do match. I'm going to start re-downloading Inventor 2013 now, and see if I can achieve better results.
Message 543 of 1,174
maradanovic
in reply to: brian.kling

I have a serial nubmer and a product key, but when i hit Activate now via Internet (Recomended) it says 

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again

Serial is the same as on my profile but somehow it isnt working

Message 544 of 1,174

Hi maradanovic:

For activation issue, please contact our Registration and Activation Team for assistance. Please make sure to provide the following information:

Serial Number:

Product Name:

Product Version:

Request Code:

For steps on to retrieve your request code, please click here.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 545 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: yodah

Hi yodah:

I checked your account and it seems that your 2013 has been successfully activated.  Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 546 of 1,174
maradanovic

Hi Arlin

Registration and activation team pointed me back to the forum. Problem stil the same, my serial isn't working.

Message 547 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: maradanovic

Hi Marko,

I apologize for the inconvenience. The support representative had provided all of the steps to "refresh" and activate your license (with a mention of the forums in the signature template), however there appears to be an issue with your student profile that's preventing the above from being able to take place. 

With that being said, can you please create a new Education Community account with a different email address and see if that resolves it?

Message 548 of 1,174
maradanovic
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you for the reply. Yes I can create another profile, but I thought that vas forbidden and that you check if mail is in common with the University. I will create a profile with my personal mail today, hoping it will work.

Message 549 of 1,174
mireebum1991

Hi,

My major project is due in 2 weeks and I've fried the graphics card on my main computer which has Revit installed on it.  Is it possible to get another product key/license so I can install and use revit on anther computer???   

Please HELP!

Thanks. 

Message 550 of 1,174
celine.manca
in reply to: mireebum1991

Hi mireebum,

Welcome to our Discussions Group!

I can provide you with a new activation code. Can you send me a private message (click the envelope next to your name) with the following information:

Serial number

Company name

Thank you!

Celine Manca
Message 551 of 1,174
mireebum1991
in reply to: celine.manca

Hi Celine,

Thanks for your prompt response.  Greatly appreciated.  

I've PM you.  

Thanks,

Maree

Message 552 of 1,174
currie7736

is there some kind of other student code you could give us? I have midterms and finals that i need this for.
Message 553 of 1,174

Hi currie7736,

Are you trying to Activate your Student License? If so, we can Activate it for you, Private Message me (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) you Serial Number and Request Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 554 of 1,174
AndreasY

Hello, I'm having trouble activating my copy of Autodesk Mudbox 2013 student edition. During the activation process I choose "Connect now and activate" but then I get the following message:

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Can you help me? Thank you.

Message 555 of 1,174

Hi AndreasY,

I'll help you get an activation code. Please send me your serial number and product request code by Private Message. To do so, click on my profile name (simona.golisciano) and then "Send this user a private message").

Regards

Simona Golisciano
Message 556 of 1,174
blueq9

i have a product key and activation code and they worked before on inventor and now i go to install this and i have the same key and it doesn't work. why not?

Message 557 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: blueq9

Hi blueq9:

I checked our record and you have the listed products below. Please take note of different product key for each.

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013:797E1

AutoCAD 2013:001E1

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013:237E1

Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2013:666E1

Let me know if you're able to activate using the correct information.Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 558 of 1,174
hydrokia

The serial number I was provided for the 2012 student version is only associated with the 2011 version in the autodesk data base, so therefore im unable to activate the software?  What should I do?

Message 559 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: hydrokia

Hi hydrokia:

As per our record, the product you have downloaded so far is only for AutoCAD 2011. You can download AutoCAD 2012 version and use the same serial number to activate. The product key though would be 001D1. For list of product keys, click here.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 560 of 1,174
hydrokia
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

That's the original key they have me for autocad 2011 so it has already been used. Do I need to delete the 2011 for it to work? "Things happen that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen"- Frank Lloyd Wright.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report