Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
112114 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 501 of 1,174
eymunguia23
in reply to: brian.kling

Well my problem is similar, but i have the serial number and product key but when I input the serial and key it says it is not formatted (xxx-xxxxxxxx) when it is. And I have tried so many times and still doesn't let me install autocad 2012 in my mac. Some one please help me I reaslly need it for school.

Message 502 of 1,174

Hi eymunguia23:

Could you please verify if this is for AutoCAD for Mac 2012? The one we have on record is for 2012 with product key 777D1. If you can send us a screen shot of the error, this will give us visibility of what you are seeing.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 503 of 1,174
eymunguia23

I managed to fix it yay i read one of the previews question and it helped so much thank you so much though.

Message 504 of 1,174

Hi eymunguia23:

Good to hear that! Smiley Wink

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 505 of 1,174
david95

Got a problem. Signed on for the wrong version Autocad 2013 32 bit. I needed 64 bit. it will not install. How can this be resolved so that I can load Autocad. I also used an older computer for the initial subscription. I now have a new computer. Does this complicate the issue? How can I successfully download Autocad 2013on the new computer??

Message 506 of 1,174
jonathan.neu

I downloader the Autocad Mac 2013 student version and have received the serial and product key. However, when I try to install an error message says that the serial does not match. What to do?

Message 507 of 1,174
hadi
in reply to: jonathan.neu

Install using using the option for 30 day trial. that should let you in.

lunch AutoCad to see if it works. Quit the program.

Next time when you lunch the program you will have the option for putting in your serial number and product key. enter your Serial # and Key and you should be able to get in.

Message 508 of 1,174
mcilwain23

I'm a student in Portland, Oregon.

Running mac osx.

Downloaded AutoCAD 2013 for mac.

The serial and Product codes you provided me don't work.

Please help. Will provide any details you need.

Thank you.

Rob

Message 509 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: david95

Hi david95:

You can download the 64 bit from your Education Community account to your new computer (screen shot below). With regard to your installation issue, provide some details here and if possible, a screen shot of the error. Discussion group is being monitored by our product experts and is community supported. 

64 bit.jpg

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 510 of 1,174

Hi mcilwain23:

I checked our record and your serial number seems to have been activated. Do you still need any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 511 of 1,174
purusoth

Hello,

I downloaded autocad student version with following file name AutoCAD_2013_English_Win_32bit.tar.lzma2 (around 1GB).

So my query is how to unzip this file? what software i can use to unzip this file.

thanks,

thiyagarajan

Message 512 of 1,174

Не могу получить код запроса для активации 3d max 2012. Тот код, который указан в программе не проходит. Что мне надо сделать, осталось 9 дней.

Message 513 of 1,174

Error (400) appeared for me... Tried to activate using internet connection. Ive got all the serials you provided. What should I do?

Thanks!

Message 514 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: pauliusvaiciulis

Hello Paulius,

Error 400s are typically associated with an invalid request code and can be resolved with a manual activation code. Please either contact ourRegistration and Activation team, or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and the "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and a screen shot of your current request code.

Message 515 of 1,174
bgkocela

Is there someone with technical support who could look into why my serial number and key won't work. just finished downloading autocad 2013 and my mac installer tells me it's incorrect.

thankyou

Brenden

Message 516 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: bgkocela

Hi bgkocela:

I checked our record and your serial number has not been activated yet. The product key For activation assistance, contact our Registration and Activation Team directly. Make sure to provide them the request code.

In case you encounter any issue that will involve Technical Support, you may post details of your concerns here at discussion group. It is being monitored by our product experts and contributors.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 517 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: bgkocela

HI Brenden,

There is actually a known issue with AutoCAD for Mac licenses issued from the Education Community. Please refer to this page for the corresponding installation / activation workaround. Specifically:

If you are using AutoCAD for Mac, you can activate the software by:

1) choosing to install the software in trial mode 
2) when launching the program in trial mode (once installed) you will be faced with run / continue in “trial mode” or “activate” - select the activation option 
3) follow the process (enter Serial Number and Product Key) to circumvent the previous issue and allow for a proper activation

Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Message 518 of 1,174

please help me! I downloaded the autocad 2013 MAC student version but when I try to insert product key (777E1) and serial number appear a message that says"product key and serial number doesn't match" I directly copy-paste the numbers 100 times, please i really need the program for my thesis!

Message 519 of 1,174

Hello Memè,

As mentioned above, there is actually a known issue with AutoCAD for Mac licenses issued from the Education Community. Please refer to this page for the corresponding installation / activation workaround. Specifically:

If you are using AutoCAD for Mac, you can activate the software by:

1) choosing to install the software in trial mode 
2) when launching the program in trial mode (once installed) you will be faced with run / continue in “trial mode” or “activate” - select the activation option 
3) follow the process (enter Serial Number and Product Key) to circumvent the previous issue and allow for a proper activation

Message 520 of 1,174

Got it! 😉 thank you very much! Inviato da iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report