Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
113113 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 361 of 1,174
gfuller1
in reply to: brian.kling

Where is teh "product catalog" located at?

Message 362 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: gfuller1

Here's a link to all of the current Autodesk products, however the options in the Education Community will not contain all of the previous / will be reduced. My suggestion is to log in and click on "Free Software" to see what's available.

Message 363 of 1,174
ram00020

auto cad 2010, ? serial number , product key ? ? ? ?please ?forward me
Message 364 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ram00020

Hi ram00020,

If you are a student you can download AutoCAD 2010 from the Education Community. You will also be able to get your serial number and product key there.

Camilo Lemos

Message 365 of 1,174
vhvchr006

Hi there

I am an architecture student from Cape Town in South Africa

I need a serial number for AutoCAD 2012 for mac - my 30day trial has expired

The 'download centre' page on the website only displays as a blank page. I am registered at students.autodesk.com

I would greatly appreciate a serial for a longer stundent trial please! 

Regards

Christo

Message 366 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: vhvchr006

Hello vhvchr006,

I was able to emulate your login and request the AutoCAD for Mac 2012 license without issue and will send the information over via Private Message shortly.

For future reference, have you tried clearing your internet cache and or switching web browsers?

Message 367 of 1,174
p.dyloo

Hi everyone!

My trial version of 3ds Max 2013 is expiring soon, and I would like to activate my student license - but when I'm clicking "Connect now and activate! (Recommended)" button, it gets me an error message:

"Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems."

Some posts earlier I read, that there is a possibility to manually activate your license - so is there any chance to do this to me as well?  I'm counting on some help, because I'm really eager to continue my work 🙂

Cheers!

Message 368 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: p.dyloo

Hi p.dyloo,

Your 3ds Max license has not yet been registered which would explain the activation error. To register a license, please utilize this link.

Message 369 of 1,174
p.dyloo
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks a lot - it works now! I'm really impressed by your fast reply 🙂

Have a nice day, good sir!

Message 370 of 1,174
Balivandi

Dear Costumer Support,

I have got a big problem and missunderstanding about autodesk

and I hope someone here from the staff can helping me...

I bought "Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013"

and verifyed this produkt over identit-e.com (with a lot of troubles):

1. I dont found the university (wrote in the form the university)

2. at the university there arent emailadresses for students

3. we just get one student-id card and hopefully is ok, because I send a letter from my university (from this month).

4. I used another emailadresse as my emailadress here for the forum profil

And now I have to wait 2 working days? Afterwards, Autodesk says "no"? (but that would be funny, cause all workstations at the university have got AD products!)

There is a faster way to get my Product Key and Serial Number? I need this program very urgent for my final production for the university.

Finally, as a student I paid a lot for these programs and I hope that someone kindly the help me out...

(sorry for my bad english)

best regards

Message 371 of 1,174
jigarmech012

hello,

i have already posted my issue regarding registration, but still unsolved. I have the serial key as a student version of Autodesk Alias Automotive 2013, but unable to register with it. So can you give me the product key for the same.

Thank you.

Message 372 of 1,174
m.habr

I am trying to set up Simulation CFD but I cannot get Licence file. When I try to do it online, I have to insert a Request Code. Where can I find it?

Thank you!

Message 373 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: m.habr

Hi m.habr,

Click here for the steps on how to generate a Request Code, http://autode.sk/yj9Ukr

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 374 of 1,174

Hi igarmech012,

Private Message sent re your Serial Number and Product Key. I have now also registered it base on the information you have provided previously.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 375 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Balivandi

HI Balivandi,

We completely understanding where you are coming from. However, for purchased Education Licenses, one really has to go to identit-e to make sure that you are provided a valid Serial Number.

With regard to your question, provided that your Student ID has your photo, compete name and the name of the school that should be ok. You can also include, any of your personal photo ID like Driver's License. All these information for alternative documents needed to get the Serial Number are posted on the identit-e site.

We hope this clarify things.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 376 of 1,174
a.j26

Hi Brain im finnished installing autodesk 3ds max bt now cnt seem 2 find a safe or the best sight 2 go get the 3ds max 2010 Serial Number or Product Key. i realy wana start creating my own game but im up 2 my neck already jus searching 4 the 3ds max Serial Number or Product Key im gatvol plz help!!!!!! thnx Andre. johannes Harmse

Message 377 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: a.j26

Hi a.j26 and welcome to the forums.

If you downloaded your 3ds Max 2010 from the Autodesk Education Community you should have received the serial number and product key before starting the download.

I suggest you go back to the Education Community website and try the download again, it should display the serial number and product key.

Let me know if you know if you need any further assistance.

Camilo Lemos

Message 378 of 1,174
huntwolf
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello. I established the 3d Max, on the new computer as the previous broke. After information input he refuses to activate a product. Letters in a support service not than didn't help, as the sent codes of activation all the same don't help to cope with a problem. After their introduction, in the program it is written the following:

Thanks in advance for your help and support.
Excuse for my bad English.

Message 379 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: huntwolf

huntwolf,

Can you please ensure that the activation code was entered correctly (copied and pasted). If you're still having issues, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name, and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number product request code.

Message 380 of 1,174
qksWKr
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

I downloaded student version Autocad 2011 last January on my laptop, and I might purchase new laptop this month.

If I want to use Autocad 2011 with my new laptop, then should I uninstall Autocad 2011 from my old laptop?

I don't know what I should do with the existing Autocad 2011 file in my Autodesk account.

Thank you,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report