Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
111987 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 2 of 1,174
brian.kling
in reply to: brian.kling

Go to the Education Community (login required), pick "My Software" on the left under your name:

1. If you see a Serial Number and Product Key, cool, you're done!
  2. If you don't, select your product from the Product Catalog, then choose the Version from the drop-down menu.  On the resulting page, click the "Get Serial" tab to generate your Serial Number and Product Key.
  3. If your 30 day trial has expired and you still can't get a serial number using step 2 above, please submit a request using this form.

Note if items 1 and 2 don't resolve your issue, please use the problem form as mentioned in item 3!

Brian Kling
Autodesk, Inc.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 1,174
AT066

when clicking on the "get serial" tab all i recieve is

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

however, my version has now expired. please could you help?
Message 4 of 1,174
nmahurin

I have the serial number and product key, but after I attempted to register AutoCAD when my 30 day trial was up it stated that I could not register the product in the United States. I'm currently enrolled at IUPUI in Indianapolis, IN, so I do not see why this issue came up.

Message 5 of 1,174
pl.ur.1

This is not helping it is still saying serial #'s not available .  I have been trying this for over 30 days and now am falling behind in school .. Is there something else you can do for me....???????

Message 6 of 1,174
emily.green

I'm having the same problem, and I'm having to reactivate my account every time I log in to autodesk.

Message 7 of 1,174
ignasi_casas

I have the same problem, when clicking on the "get serial" tab all, I recive this information

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

Please, can you help me I need this software!!

Message 8 of 1,174
mvwjohnson

Hi i have tried for week to get a serial number this is the message i get !!    ... We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation...     Can you please help me i need this for school and i am starting to fall behind.

Message 9 of 1,174

i cant seem to get my serial. i go into products and it says one but when i enter it it says i havent downloaded anything.

i have done what you have mentioned abve and it keeps saying there are no serials.

URGENTLY NEED HELP. effecting school work.

Message 10 of 1,174
brian.kling
in reply to: 08092876

Then per the post at the top, use item 3 to submit the issue to our EDU staff please.

Brian Kling
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 11 of 1,174
ldannis
in reply to: emily.green

If you're still struggling with the serial number generation process you will need to submit our Problem Form so that we can assist you:

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=problem_form

We need your email address, along with the specific product (and version) that you are looking to activate so that we can help you resolve this.

Message 12 of 1,174
Muhammed.Essa

I am having the same problem, however whe i go to my software it has in brackets 2 but says i havent downloaded anything, i dont understand whats wrong, i want the licsencse key for 3 years

Message 13 of 1,174
brian.kling
in reply to: Muhammed.Essa

As mentioned, please use the problem form mentioned in several posts in this thread already.

Brian Kling
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 14 of 1,174
Joe-Bouza

Hi Brian, great to see your name out there.Smiley Very Happy

Thanks again for all you did for me.

Thank you

Joseph D. Bouza, P.E. (one of 'THOSE' People)

HP Z210 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E31240 @ 3.30 Hz
12 GB Ram

Note: Its all Resistentialism, so keep calm and carry on

64 Bit Win10 OS
Message 15 of 1,174

There is a serial number and product key displayed, but when I enter them I get at message that says they are expired. When I go to the page to choose product from the product catalog and version there is no button for "get serial". Is this because a serial is alredy dislayed? But anyway that serial doesn´t work, Please helpe me, I need it for school work now!

Message 16 of 1,174
12edwr
in reply to: jenny.andreasson

I have submitted (2 I think?) problem request forms as advised and still I have no solution....

Please please please can we get some answers?

Message 17 of 1,174

Please submit a request using step three in the accepted solution in this thread.

Brian Kling
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 18 of 1,174

I cannot get the serial number and product keys becuase every time I try to it tells me their all out of serial numbers and product keys.

Message 19 of 1,174
1wjohnson
in reply to: nmahurin

I am having the same problem.

Message 20 of 1,174

I got the same problem as all the users the fact is I tried following step 3 as you said but I do not get any answer.I downloaded the mac version of Auto CAD 2011 english.I am an university student I need this software for my exams.What else should I do already sent 2 mails to support team no response however....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report