Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Students changing my Smoke 2013 license for an Autocad license

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
antonio.sarmiento
668 Views, 2 Replies

Students changing my Smoke 2013 license for an Autocad license

Hi.

I have been trying to resolve this for a couple of days and seems nobody can help me at Autodesk.

I'm going to try here.

I've got a serial number and product key for Smoke 2013 generated at students.autodesk.com but everytime I try to introduce it it says it's invalid.

The first mistake comes with the Product Number. When I install Smoke 2013 the PD that appears is 776E1 but the students license system firstly gave me a PN# 777E1. Seems they changed this today to the right one 776E1.

I have tried to activate the serial number first in the installation process ( says it's invalid ) and then reinstalling and trying after opening in trial mode for the first time ( same result ). When I try to activate it at https://registeronce.autodesk.com it says surprisingly that the serial is for... AUTOCAD 2013 and not for SMOKE 2013¡¡ I've been in contact with both students support and through http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112 and the second says it's all OK and the first that I have to contact the second............

This situation is really annoying and nobody seems to take it seriously until now. I need this new version to be working as I have to deliver several trainings in January. So, please, can anybody really help me with this?

Thank you in advanced to "my savior"

Regards

Antonio

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello Antonio,

First off I'd like to greatly apologize for the confusion on our end and the overall inconvenience. We were experiencing a temporary license mismatch issue within the Education Community, where users received an AutoCAD for Mac license instead of the requested Smoke for Mac one.

WIth that being said this has been resolved and I've made the necessary correction to your account so that you should now be able to complete the activation process with the same serial number and product key 776E1.

Please let us know if you experience additional problems and once again I apologize for the poor customer experience.

Message 3 of 3

Thank you very much, now it works. 

Best Regards

Antonio

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report