Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS ACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
lucy_major92
613 Views, 8 Replies

STUDENTS ACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT

I have registered for the free download of AutoCAD and never received an activation email. Whenever I request an activation email it says my account is already activated.. then takes me back to the page saying I need to activate my account. I have tried the link taking me to the 'problem forum' where the support team will manually activate it, but this also takes me back to the page saying I need to activate my account. How can I overcome this problem?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jl037
in reply to: lucy_major92

Same problem here. Once I log in to my account, I am asked to re-send the activation mail. Once I enter my email to re-send the activation mail, I am forwarded to the page saying that my account was already activated. This was not the case *before* the recent maintenance down-time. Is this a temporary problem?

Message 3 of 9
jobee2008
in reply to: jl037

Same problem, here I tried everything I could think of to work around it, but to no avail.  I sent in an official problem statement through the support section, hopefully they will respond soon-ish.

Message 4 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: jobee2008

My apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue over the weekend that carried into today with the Education Community site looping users through a resend activation prompt. This has been resolved and you should now be able to access your student benefits via the link below.

http://students.autodesk.com/

Please note for future reference, you can download software from our autodesk.com site and run as a trial for temporary access, and or request a license from the Autodesk Education facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Autodeskedcommunity).

Please let me know if anyone is still experiencing login errors / issues.

Message 5 of 9
JemAngel
in reply to: jl037

Unfortunately I am running into the same problem 4:44 pm MST. Tere was a posting stating that this issue was resolved but it appears not to be so.

Message 6 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: JemAngel

Hello Lorenzo,

We're looking into the issue and will get back to you ASAP with an update. Is there a download link that we can provide you with in the mean time?

Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 7 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: JemAngel

Hi Lorenzo,

I was able to resolve the account access issue which required a password reset for confirmation. As both the Education Community and Discussion Forums are part of the Single-Sign On  network, I'll be sending you an email with the new password (of which you can change at any time).

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Message 8 of 9
in reply to: lucy_major92

The site shows that I haven't activated my account yet. I sent my e-mail to receive a new activation link but it isn't working properly. I can't get a new one. Could you help me to activate ma account manually?

Message 9 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: 193067

HI Bartosz,

Occasionally the activation email will be routed into junk folders or blocked by the email system altogether. With that being said, I've activated your account and you should be good to go now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report