Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student version Maya 2014 installation problems for windows 7.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
romit99
319 Views, 1 Reply

Student version Maya 2014 installation problems for windows 7.

Hello, I am having trouble installing the maya 2014 software student version. I downloaded the maya setup which was about 2.00 GB and I have been unable to install maya for 7th time. I tried it last month and it had the same issue. I tried searching around on other forums but I couldn't find any solution. I am attaching the log for you to see. Please help me out. Thank you, Romit Dodhia
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Pavon95
in reply to: romit99

I would like to help you but I have tje same problemb and I don't know what to do

@romit99 wrote:
Hello, I am having trouble installing the maya 2014 software student version. I downloaded the maya setup which was about 2.00 GB and I have been unable to install maya for 7th time. I tried it last month and it had the same issue. I tried searching around on other forums but I couldn't find any solution. I am attaching the log for you to see. Please help me out. Thank you, Romit Dodhia

@romit99 wrote:

@romit99 wrote:

@romit99 wrote:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report