Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

student version AutoCad LT 2012

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dodds.cathy
650 Views, 4 Replies

student version AutoCad LT 2012

hello I went and downloaded the wrong version of autocad on my laptop and now I need to get the said version but this site has changed on me so I have no clue where to look!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: dodds.cathy

Hello dodds.cathy,

Per the failover page that is currently displayed on the Education Community site, "You can still register and download free software on our Facebook site".

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues downloading from Facebook and we'll gladly assist.

Message 3 of 5
dodds.cathy
in reply to: philip.s

ok I did have problems so what do I do now I dont like having to take all sorts of twists n turns

Message 4 of 5
dodds.cathy

I keep getting rerouted to different pages and its never stops

Message 5 of 5
philip.s

I apologize for the inconvenience dodds.cathy.

Can you elaborate on the problems that you're experiencing / what pages you are getting routed to?

The redirect should link you to the Students Facebook page, and then clicking on the Free Software tab will bring you into the Download Center. Just like the Education Community, a registration is required to access the free student licenses.

If necessary, I can provide you with a software download link as long as you provide the specifics. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report