Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

student registration problem

25 REPLIES 25
Message 1 of 26
Xiapher
3420 Views, 25 Replies

student registration problem

So I signed up for the 3-year student thing you set up for us, And filled out that form with school-email, name and all that. I registered, then the activation email came around. I clicked on the link in there, and had to put in my activation ID and code. Only thing is; 

Your registration information was not valid.

This came up after I clicked the link, now my question, is there a way to fix this without making a new account, since I only have one school mail.

25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26
philip.s
in reply to: syedshaddad

Hello Syed,

This is most likely due to a backend account issue where unfortunately the only workaround is to create a new account with a different email address. Can you please do so and let us know if you continue to experience further problems.

I've edited your post to remove your serial number as this is a public form / for future reference please refrain from posting sensitive information. 

Message 22 of 26
shaddad.benyahya
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Mr Schmelzer

I have taken your advise and register a new account with Autodesk Student, and downloaded the software below:

• Version:AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (English) 32-Bit
  • Issued:2013-02-19 21:05:58
  • Product Key:185E1
  • Serial:xxx-xxxxxxxx

I am still suffering the "CHECKING LICENSE" Hang issue when I try to install the above.

I did not download Autocad 2013 because I need to use it even it is on the 30days trial version.

Really need your help.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you,

Syed Shaddad Benyahya

Malaysia

Tags (1)
Message 23 of 26

Hi Mr Schmelzer

Still awaiting for your reply!!!

Why can you register me online from your HQ?

Best regards,

Syed Shaddad

Message 24 of 26
philip.s
in reply to: syedshaddad

Hi Seyed,

Your new account is functioning properly as the AutoCAD Architecture license is active and registered in our system. What download method are you utilizing (Install Now, Download Now, Browser Download)?

If it's either of the first 2, can you please delete and download with the browser download option?

If it's not either of the first 2, can you please provide additional details / a screen shot of exactly where the checking license issue is occurring.

Message 25 of 26

I have Error: 10. It says that I have it on too many computers. I just did a clean reinstall of my OS, and I had it on there before, but I did uninstall it before I cleared my drives to avoid this problem, but it didn't work. Anything I can do? I have a request code and all.

Message 26 of 26

Hi AFutureVideoGameEngineer,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

To add, for this type of error, you can contact our Registration and Activation team directly. They would be happy to assist you with it.  

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report