Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student needs Extension for Bachelor Thesis

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
159 Views, 2 Replies

Student needs Extension for Bachelor Thesis

Hello everybody,

i am currently writing my bachelor thesis in Germany. The theme is the integration of revit in a company.

What i need is the D-A-CH Tools to calculate masses. Walls, doors, ceiling etc for Revit 2015.

They are only provided in the subscription center. As a student i have no access to it. It is necessary to get this extensionto complete my thesis.

Any idea how i can bet them?

It would be very nice if Autodesk or someone else may help me with a limited license.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

The trial works for 30 days.  The student version is free for a limited term.  Might try either option.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I already have the main program, Revit 2015 as Student Version installaed.

What I Need is the Extension D-A-CH Tools out of the subscription Center. The tool has about 46 MB...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report