Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Licensing Problem MAYA 2014 SP3

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
julianwmtan
312 Views, 1 Reply

Student Licensing Problem MAYA 2014 SP3

I have a problem with the licensing when I try to open Maya 2014 SP3. It says that I have reached the activation limit for it.

At first, I had the student version of Maya 2014 which I was trying to install on my Mac since I work on it. I have it also installed on my desktop and on Bootcamp on my Mac, in case I need it. I had trouble installing the student version of Maya 2014 and when I've searched for a solution for that problem, they've said to install Maya 2014 SP3; So I did. But now, I cannot license it because it says that I have reached the activation limit for it. 

Please help, I need it for my college assignments.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: julianwmtan

Hi @julianwmtan and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Student licenses are only supposed to be installed and activated on one computer, hence the activation limit issue. 

As you needed to install and activate SP3 (in practice, a mandatory reinstallation and activation of the same product), I can help you by activating this manually for you. But please keep in mind that the program should only be used on one computer.

Please, send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report