Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

wllmos
Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)

Student Licenses Rejected

151 Views, 2 Replies
04-05-2013 11:52 AM

Hi,

I have recently downloaded the Revit Architecture 2012 and AutoCAD, Architecture 2013 and SketchBook from the student 'Download Centre', unfortunately the serial-number I was given on the website keeps being declined and I have reinstalled all product but without success. Any alternatives to activate my student license?

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

Re: Student Licenses Rejected

04-05-2013 07:39 PM in reply to: wllmos

Hello Willem,

It appears as though there is an issue associated with your account which is preventing your license information from flowing into our backend systems properly.

The only workaround would be to create a new Education Community account with a different email address and request new serial numbers.

My apologies for the inconvenience and please feel free to let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Philip Schmelzer
wllmos
Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: Student Licenses Rejected

04-06-2013 03:32 AM in reply to: philip.s

Hi Phil, 

Thanks for the information rather odd that has happened, but I'll do that right away and see how it goes!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!