Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student License Qualification

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
819 Views, 2 Replies

Student License Qualification

From the Terms and Conditions for a student license it states:

b.    A student is an individual who is enrolled at a recognized degree-granting or certificate-granting educational institution for three (3) or more credit hours, or in a nine (9) month or longer certificate program, and upon request by Autodesk is able to provide proof of such enrollment.

Now I am not a student but I am looking to self learn Maya. I was looking into possibly joining Digital-Tutors to get a start but my question is if Digital-Tutors.com would be sufficient for a student license? If so Would I have to first download the Trial and run a few courses prior to applying for a student license?

Thank you for your time. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Patricia.Cuizon
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Corros!

Welcome to the community!

You can direct your inquiry on the Student Community website and they will get back to you. You can submit a ticket on this link.

Patricia Cuizon

Message 3 of 3
Ren.Torres
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Corros!

You can visit this LINK  to check your eligibility to join the student community program.  I'd still suggest for you to try signing in for the program, although as stated on this link, you may be required to provide proof that you satisfy one or more of the eligibility requirements.

Hope this helps!

Renamel Torres

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report