Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

student license and serial number for auto cad

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
tiger2701
18444 Views, 26 Replies

student license and serial number for auto cad

good day i am trying to get a  but keep getting this responce please can you help me

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation
26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27
pendean
in reply to: tiger2701

Look at the top of the page of the forum you are posting in, see if that is what you need:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Message 3 of 27
Mike

Hello,

Because so many schools take advantage of our program, we do tend to run out of numbers in our serial banks. We have to fill these banks with specific numbers for the specific programs and register those numbers in our activation system. This is a lengthy process and takes time. Please be patient while we are doing this.

Michael Bloss
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 27
tiger2701
in reply to: pendean

still no resolution

Message 5 of 27
nawrocn10

In need of help, my 30-day trial has ended and I really need to obtain a serial number to continue using AutoCAD so that I can pass this semester and continue onto the next. Any information on obtaining a serial number would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Nate

xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxxxx@xxxx.edu

Message 6 of 27
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: nawrocn10

Hi nawrocn10:

I have removed your email address and phone number information. Please send us your address through private message so that I may associate your profile to a correct account. Then you can log-in to our Education Community and get your serial number for AutoCAD.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 7 of 27
masryoon

Hello,

How do I obtain a serial number for AutoCAD ? My trial version has expired and I still did not receive a serial number.

Thank you
Message 8 of 27
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: masryoon

Hi Hossam,

Are you a student? If so and you do not have an Education Community account yet, do register here. Once you receive your User ID and password, you can now download Autodesk Products available on the site for free. 

Alternatively, if you need a Commercial License, contact any reseller near your area. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 9 of 27

joane.bonghanoy

I'm an student and I have an account yet. But I don't want to donwload the autocad again. I just want a serial number and a key because my trial license is expiring too. What I do?

Message 10 of 27
camilo.lemos
in reply to: alvesaline

Hi @alvesaline  , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

There's no need to fully download AutoCAD again. Simply register in the Education Community, choose to download AutoCAD and go as far as obtaining the serial number, you won't even have to start the download:)

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 11 of 27

I'm having a similar issue, but when I go to the downloads area to get a serial code it says I am not eligible for downloading at this time. What the heck? I need this program for class ASAP.

I am a student. I have an education account. I confirmed my account, no further emails were rec'd.

Message 12 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: jasmineshinga

Hi Jasmine,

Same behavior in a different web browser? Any chance that you could post a screen shot of the error message that you're seeing?

Message 13 of 27
jasmineshinga
in reply to: philip.s

Managed to solve via a workaround. I think the key issue was that the
instructor had us loading CAD from a USB drive rather than from the
website, so we skipped past the serial code prompt.

--
Sincerely,

Jasmine Snyder
Message 14 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: jasmineshinga

Thanks for confirming 🙂

Message 15 of 27
keslein226

INGLISH :hello wish you enviace me the serial number and the key number autocad 2015 autodesk program or studantbe able to send the email keslein13@hotmail.com des ja grateful.

PORTUGUES :ola gostaria que voce me enviace o numero de serial e o numero da chave do programa autocad ou autodesk 2015 studant se poder mande no email keslein13@hotmail.com des de ja agradecido.

@tiger2701 wrote:
good day i am trying to get a  but keep getting this responce please can you help me

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation

@tiger2701 wrote:

Message 16 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: keslein226

Hello Keslein,

Assuming you are an eligible member of the Autodesk Education Community, you can simply register on the site and select the product of interest to receive a serial number. If you are not able to receive a serial number due to an error that indicates no licenses are available at this time, please create a new account with a different email address and try again. I've attached the following support articles for your reference.

Who is Eligible to Join the Education Community?

Creating an Account in the Education Community

How to obtain a license and download software in the Education Community

Message 17 of 27

I can not find the area to simply recieve a serial number for Autocad 2015. I am a student and need this program for my Engineering Design and Development course. Right now i am starting the 30 day trial but it will run out before the end of the course. I also already have an account.

Message 18 of 27
lynn_zhang
in reply to: mitchaharden1

Hi @mitchaharden1 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

After you download the student software, the serial number should be sent to the email address you used to register the account. I have checked your account and I see you already have a serial number for AutoCAD 2015. I will PM the serial number to you.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 19 of 27
l.fenninger
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hey,

I also got the student license of CFD, but I cant activate the product, it says no license found. I need a license file, but I cant find it in any folders.

I tried to install it standalone and also as server license, both didnt work.

What can I try to fix this?

Thanks!

Message 20 of 27

@l.fenninger

Welcome to the community..

I'm not a CFD user/expert but when it comes to licensing, there are certain things you need in place for it to work.  I suggest that you contact the Autodesk Educational Support team and ask them.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report