Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student license acts as free trial, error code 110.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jmfroendhoff
255 Views, 1 Reply

Student license acts as free trial, error code 110.

I've seen some other people running into this issue but haven't found a solution.  I have recently instaled a new hard drive on my Mac and it came with Mavericks. Unfortunatly when I try to activate my Alias Automotive 2014, it pops up saying my free trial has expired. So then I click on the activation button which then pulls up an error code 110.  I have tried to contact support for my activation but of course I need my request code to get my question through, which I cant access because I cant get past the first error code after I click activation.  I have been trying to fix this for the past couple of days now. I have completly uninstalled and reinstalled alias multiple times with no luck.  Oddly enough though I am able to download run Vred with no problems on my bootcamp.  I am assuming autodesk is having problems with Mavericks on the mac side. 

Would love to hear a solution.  I've got many projects to get done for school.

John

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
asburyj
in reply to: jmfroendhoff

Hello John and welcome to the forum,

If you are running on Mavricks make sure you have installed using the latest service pack version (linked below) as the release version doesn't work correctly with 10.9 and above giving an error 110 when activating 

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/downloads/content/service-pack-3-alias-2014-sp1-ali...

You can find additional info at the link below

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/10/mac-os-mavericks-109-released-autodesk-products.h...

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report