Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student download of Revit 2014 errors

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mary.white
1692 Views, 4 Replies

Student download of Revit 2014 errors

Tried to download Revit 2014 but it crashed and downloaded 0 bytes but won't let me try again, gives a message the downloaded request is already queued

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mary.white

Hi mary.white,

Could you please try downloading the product from this direct link and activating with the serial number from the Education Community?

You may need to disable your firewall and anti-virus programs prior to downloading.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
rawan334
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello, 

Im trying to download revit 2014 on my laptop but its not working it keeps saying that it has the wrong operating system. Although, I know its the right operating system, I checked it on my computer 

thanks,

Message 4 of 5
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: rawan334

Hi Rawan,

Just to be sure, you are downloading the software from EDU site, correct? Do reply back with the screenshot so I can check on my end, just make sure to remove any personal or License information. 

Also, have you tried using the other download methods (Browser Download, Install Now, Download Now)? 

Lastly, you can try try downloading the software from Matt, Our Virtual Agent and you can activate it using the Serial Number from your EDU account. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: rawan334

rawan334,

Hello. When the installer says you are using the wrong system it is usually pretty honest. What system are you using and could you be trying to install a 64 bit program on a 32 bit system?

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report