Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student autodesk blank screen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jrlackey42
1098 Views, 2 Replies

Student autodesk blank screen

Hey most of my engineering class is having an issue where after you login your screen goes blank or do anything on the student autodesk but some downloaded it a week ago no problem. I am just wandering what is causing this is it that the sever is down or are they updating everything it just we need the three year student code to work at home cause our shool has one small computer lab with all this on it and it just really makes it a pain not having at the house. and when will it be fixed if anyone knows.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: jrlackey42

What is "student Autodesk"?
Are you referring to the Autodesk Student Community website http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity

or are you referring to starting your Autodesk student product (AutoCAD)?

More information is needed.  Include screen shots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
juve909
in reply to: jrlackey42

I am having the same issues I get a blank screen when I want to get to the estudent community page. I want to download the program and that's all I get, please advise.

juve909

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report