Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

student autocad download page not working

30 REPLIES 30
Message 1 of 31
crystalmeka
7104 Views, 30 Replies

student autocad download page not working

so im trying to download the 2012 autocad student version but everytime i click students and educators and the page seems to be not working its just a blank white page ive tried serval times over the past month and its till the same... if anyone can help me out i reallyy need this program cause school starts very soon 

thanks! :smileyhappy Woman Happy

30 REPLIES 30
Message 21 of 31
philip.s
in reply to: evega3

We greatly apologize for the inconvenience as the Education Community download page is currently unavailable. With that being said, you can still download and receive an educational license from the Autodesk Students Facebook page, or download the software as a trial which would act more so as a temporary workaround. 

Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 22 of 31
jakewood12
in reply to: philip.s

will the site be up soon or are you guys shutting it down permanently? 

thanks,

Jake

Message 23 of 31
bu9776
in reply to: crystalmeka

Just registered with Autodesk, when I attempt to go to the 'Free Download" page in the Education Community, it is just a blank white page.  WIll this be fixed soon?

Message 24 of 31
alexdunstan1
in reply to: bu9776

I'm getting this error as well. Can login fine and everything seems to work, But I can't access the free software page. I can only re-download software I already have from the 'My software' section. 

Message 25 of 31
philip.s
in reply to: alexdunstan1

jakewood12,

This is a temporary issue and the download page should be back up within a day or two. Feel free to check out our blog post for status updates.

bu9776 and alexdunstan1, please see the afore mentioned post (message 21 on this thread) which confirms the page outage and details the workaround options (which can also be found on the above linked blog post).

Message 26 of 31
jakewood12

Thanks, I found the downloads on Facebook. Worked like a charm. Jake Wood
Message 27 of 31
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: evega3

Hi evega3:

If you are still not abel to download through Education Community, you may go to our Facebook Page and download the product from there. My apologies for the inconvenience. We will post a message as soon as we have fixed the issue.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 28 of 31

thanks for the tips guys, I went to get the trial but it seems one can only download the most current version. I require Maya 2012, but it seems that only 2013 is availiable. Cheers.

Message 29 of 31
philip.s
in reply to: alexdunstan1

Closing the loop with a status update that full access has been restored to the Education Community download page.

Message 30 of 31
ksp28

When I try to download the Autocad Mechanical for students, the page asks me to relogin, and as soon as I relogin the page autoupdates and somehow I am already logged out. I tried in different browsers (chrome, firefox, and ie) but it doesn't fix it. This is the third week I have been trying to download it. Last week it was unable to recognize my username and password.

Message 31 of 31
philip.s
in reply to: ksp28

Hello Kiran,

It looks as though you had duplicate accounts which were preventing the login from processing correctly. With that being said, I've consolidated them and you should now be able to access your Education Community benefits without issue.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing the same problem and our apologies for the inconvenience.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report