Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Activation Limit Reached

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
qwertydolphin
798 Views, 2 Replies

Student Activation Limit Reached

Hi I am trying to register my student version of 3DS MAX 20012 on ym computer,  however it gives an "Activation Limit Reached" error message.  I completed the Customer Service Request and the email I got back refered me to this forum.

Basically what has happened is my computer died on me and I didn't have the money to fix it straight away so to do one of my assignments I installed it on my brother's computer while mine was broken.  Then the next night he was unavailable so to finish it I had to go to my sister's and installed it there. 

Now I have fixed my home PC and it won't let me install it here at home.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi qwertydolphin:

Please send me your serial number through private message. I will need to have a look and determine if we could manually activate it for you.

Thank you,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 3

Hi qwertydolphin:

I have sent the activation code through private message. For future reference, you may contact our Registration and Activation through this link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report