Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Student Activation issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
377 Views, 1 Reply

Student Activation issues

I am a student at Collins College in Phoenix, AZ. I recently installed a new hard drive on my Laptop and tried to reinstall 3ds Max 2010 64 bit and tried to activate. It said that my license was expired. I believe this is due to my graduation date changing. I had to take a leave of absence for a semester and it pushed my grad date back from October, 2010 to May 28, 2010. As per advice from my instructor I went to the Autodesk site and downloaded the student trial for 2011. When I went and got it there was a message stating that Autodesk was not going to issue students the extended trial at this time. So it gave me the 30 day version and now that has run out. I would prefere to have my 2010 license activated, but will take the extended 2011 just to get through the rest of my school. I need this fast too so that I do not fall too far behind.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ldannis
in reply to: Anonymous

Please send an email to studentsupport@autodesk.com (I need your full name to look up your Education Community account). I'll go ahead and generate a new 3ds Max 2010 serial number for you to use.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report