Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

student account after graduation (expiring, change e-mail address etc)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2828 Views, 3 Replies

student account after graduation (expiring, change e-mail address etc)

Hi, I have a few questions regarding my student account.

I started to wonder what will happen to my student account after my graduation. How long will I be able to use it? The school e-mail address that I provided when creating the account will expire in a couple of months after graduation. If the Autodesk student account is valid longer than that, is it possible to change the e-mail address? I haven't found where to do that. What about the programs that I have downloaded/installed? Will I be able to install/use them after graduation? One more thing, when I go to my user profile I only see white. I'm assumming there should be some content in there. The account-link has content.

blankko.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous ,

The short answer to your questions is that the Student License Agreement states that software downloaded from the Education Community is to be used or learning purposes only by students currently enrolled in a recognized Educational Institution. Your licenses will not expire after your graduation, but we will not be able to change your e-mail address to enable you to keep accessing the Education Community as this would not comply with the community's terms of service.

Regarding your profile, you're correct! There should be information displayed there. Can you please make sure that you're running the most current version of your browser, clear cache and cookies, close and re-open all browser windows? If this doesn't work, please try accessing your profile using a different browser (latest Chrome and Firefox are recommended).

I hope this helps:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks for the reply!

I use the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and IE. I also cleared all the browser history and closed/re-opened the browser. The page area remains white.

Is it possible to change the student account to "normal" account without losing eg. conversation data and the rendered images?

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

i want to ask why enrolled from and will graduate dos not work ????

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report