Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress Analysis wont launch A valid license

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
carlc
496 Views, 11 Replies

Stress Analysis wont launch A valid license

Error [0.0.0] A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager

One of my users is unable to launch Stress Analysis from inside inventor.  He gets the error related to being able to obtain  a vaild network license, but Inventor and AutCAD have both been strated and are running at this point.

I restarted the license server with LMTools. I then deleted the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Adlm\CascadeInfo.cas file; still no luck.

TIA for any assistance

Carl

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
DarrenP
in reply to: carlc

do you have a Inventor Pro license or a Suite license that contains Inventor Pro in your license file?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 12
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

run your license file through here to verify whats in it

www.licenseparser.com

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 12
carlc

I checked any we have the required licenses, however the user still cannot get the app to launch.  We had everyone at break shutdown all AutoDesk products, I then restarted the license service on the server.  The user could still not get the required license or something else is causing the issue.  This is a feature he has used before.

TIA for any assistance.

The Engineering manager said we should have maintenance on this license, is the a more direct way to contatc support?

Message 5 of 12
DarrenP

you can go here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

or you can call your reseller for assistance

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 6 of 12
lynda.campbell

Hi Carl,

I know this one was a long while ago but could you please let me know how you got it resolved?

Thanks,

Lynda

Message 7 of 12

I have this issue in a lab of 30+ computers.  Only when then click Stress Analysis, attaching a picture.Capture1.PNG

What is the solution?

thanks

Message 8 of 12
DarrenP
in reply to: tmaccartney

did you read my previous posts about the license file?

did you verify whats in your license file?

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 9 of 12
tmaccartney

I ran the "License File Parser" the license is good until September 14, 2018.

Message 10 of 12
TravisNave

What is your License Manager version?  And you have those licenses on the license manager, correct?

Might need to see your debug.log file from the license manager server.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 11 of 12
tmaccartney
in reply to: TravisNave

Version:

version.JPG

Debug log is attached.

Thanks

Message 12 of 12
DarrenP

you don't get stress analysis with Building Ultimate you only get base Inventor

if you need stress analysis with Inventor then you need to buy Inventor Professional

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report