Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress Analysis and Help not available in Inventor Pro and Simulation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Mike.Wohletz
531 Views, 1 Reply

Stress Analysis and Help not available in Inventor Pro and Simulation

I have this same problem o a English installation of Inv 2011 Simulation. The Stress analysis button does not exist and also the help button does nothing. This was installed on a new installation of Vista X64 that had no other software installed except for MS Office 2007. I have tried a repair installation and have the same results.

We had the same issue with the help on a 2010 installation on another machine that was reported numerous time and was never resolved! please help.. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
huliang2008
in reply to: Mike.Wohletz

Hi,

first, please make sure you installed AIP or Simulation.

please launch Inventor, Tools->Add-ins, check if those three Simulation add-ins are loaded. if not, load them on start up and re-launch Inventor, see whether the problem solved or not.

if that still doesn't work for you, I afraid you have to register the simulation files under Bin foder manually or reinstall Inventor.

about help problem, please check if file ADMMain_15 exist in ----\program files\Autodesk\Inventor 2010\Help, if not, you can copy it from source DVD into that folder.

Kevin Hu
SQA Eng
ACRD MFG
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report