Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
185 Views, 2 Replies

Standards help menu

We are trying to put a company standards help menu into the ADT 3.3 Menu. We would like to place it next to the "Help" Menu option. Anyone firmilair with this? Can I set it to retrieve information from a network drive location?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can add paths in the support file search paths in the files option, to the location of your Heaven Help Me.mns file.
The just do a menuload from the workstation, browse to the .mns location, load,Highliight Heaven Help Me, click the menu bar tab, and insert it where you want to.

John Postlewait
IS Department
George Butler Associates, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Its in .chm format and we would like to add it to the Help menu pull down. "jpostlewait" wrote in message news:15087002.1112217900947.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > You can add paths in the support file search paths in the files option, to > the location of your Heaven Help Me.mns file. > The just do a menuload from the workstation, browse to the .mns location, > load,Highliight Heaven Help Me, click the menu bar tab, and insert it > where you want to. > > John Postlewait > IS Department > George Butler Associates, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report