Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack overflow AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Zzjuuum
1532 Views, 3 Replies

Stack overflow AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP!!!!!!!

tryed to open file and Autocad drawing and autocad stoped working with writing stack overflow, and after that time i cant open any of autocad drawings, cant even start autocad. i tried to repair, reinstal, uninstal and instal autocad but he just dont want to start. . .  Help plz 

Working on Windovs 64bit 

on cpu with processor i7

8gb ram

nvidia Quadro FX 380

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: acad.exe
Application Version: 24.1.115.0
Application Timestamp: 4c60e8b7
Fault Module Name: mscorwks.dll
Fault Module Version: 2.0.50727.4952
Fault Module Timestamp: 4bebe78c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00000000005206f0
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 002e
Additional Information 2: 002ebafb76e216f1197a11e84cd5b7c8
Additional Information 3: 5d46
Additional Information 4: 5d46b19f45a9539f49b3673737d9bd34

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Zzjuuum

mscorwks.dll appears to be a .NET file, so installing and reinstalling AutoCAD is not going to affect it. If you don't get any other responses, you will have to remove all versions of .NET on your PC, use a registry editor to clean up the Windows Registry afterwards, restart your PC and reinstall AutoCAD and .NET as needed.

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: pendean

I agree with Dean. 

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
Zzjuuum
in reply to: TravisNave

First thank you!

But 🙂 it doesnt work. I uninstal all framework and use taht remowal tool, and uninstal autocad complite removal. Used registry cleaner to clean all and in reg edit remowe all files i could find coneted to autocad using autodesk recomandations.... And still same . . .  stack overflow . . . .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report