Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone please help, install stalling.

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jrh7
321 Views, 1 Reply

Someone please help, install stalling.

Hello Autodesk Forums. I desperately need help. 

I am currently running the installer for the 32 bit version of 3ds max 2013. I have started it numerous times, and every time it just...stops. Right now there is a full bar at the top, to the left it says "Installing..." At the bottom, it says "Overall progress..." and then to the right it says 5 of 10 remaining. It's been like that for about a half hour now, and refuses to move. 

I have been at this for 8 hours, and I can't get this program to install. Can someone please give me like a step by step guide as to how I'm supposed to get this program on my computer? I have my serial number and key. 

I have 64 bit operating system. I tried downloading the 64 bit version of this 3 times using the 3 different methods. It did not work at all, so I decided to try the 32 bit.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jrh7

First of all, you do need to use the same architecture as your CPU.  So if you have 64-bit Windows, you want to use 64-bit software. 

That being said, there is not a problem with your install. 

I know, crazy right?

What it is doing is downloading additonal libraries.  Depending on your speed, it literally could take overnight.  So start the installer and let it run.  Eventually it will finish.  Even if it takes until March.  Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report