Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software not being confirmed as activated

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
600 Views, 5 Replies

software not being confirmed as activated

Hello, I download the 2010 maya educational product and had a little difficulty activating but eventually got it done. I can even run the program fine, but on my education community account, it says my software still isn't activated...?

I even screen capped some of the process and things appearing, any suggestions?

image removed

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

all on your capture screen indicate that your software is activated with your account information.

First - License type is Standalone - Locked and this is a Student version.

Second - the process indicates "Congratulations..."

Don't worry, all is ok.

But next time greyed your serial number.

Can an autodesk moderator do something for this ? 

Best regards.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

but on the sites account it still says my software is not activated. 😞

Also I attempted to notify a mod to see if I can change or lock the images, I don't know why I was being so carefree of my information. I just wanted concise answers.

Message 4 of 6
sublimation9

I have the same problem with my Revit and 3ds Max.  The website says 'Activate Software, my Revit says 'Locked', but it also say that I have 1081 days left.  So I wouldn't worry about it.

Message 5 of 6
Danfitz

I have the same problem. I successfully activated 3ds max and Maya, but in the student site it says they are unactivated. As far as I can tell they are fully activated and usable. Hopefully it's just a glitch with the student site not recognizing that they've been activated.

Message 6 of 6
sublimation9
in reply to: sublimation9

Within about 24 hours of making my post above my issue disappeared.  Both on the website and the Locked status in the software.  I'm hoping that someone at Autodesk manually fixed it, because I am having the same problem with my Maya 2011 now.  And I'm hoping that someone will fix this too.

The website says that I need to activate the software (which I've done 5 times now), and the software says that my license is locked.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report